Sources & Resources
This page will become, we hope, a very important one, providing the following:
- an extensive and permanently growing bibliography of work of all kinds in audience and reception studies
- a catalogue of links to audience researches of many kinds which are available elsewhere on the web;
- a link to any major data-sources on audiences which we locate;
- a link to other web-journals operating in parallel fields;
- a page through which anyone can nominate further additions to any of the above.
It will clearly take us some time and quite a bit of labour to generate the resources to make these functional.
Other resources and organisations in our field
Intensities - the online Journal of Cult Media
ECREA – the European Communication Research and Education Association (see their 'audiences' section). Summary details of organisation and its activities can be found here.